The naval maintenance and repair work shipyard is equipped with a high capacity boatlift to elevate fishing vessels, service boats and pleasure crafts; it also has a Grove RT 880 crane.
Handling operations by Port staff include attending to the vessel in the inner harbour; lifting it out of the water using the boatlift or mobile crane; supporting it at the parking slot; returning it to the water via the boatlift.
The supply of fresh water and shore power; availability of access tower, high pressure cleaner, marine gangway.
Equipment available for waste collection
- 1 15m3 skip for food waste (Marpol V);
- 1 15m3 skip for metal and wire cables (Marpol V);
- 1 15m3 skip for wood (Marpol V);
- 1 750-litre oil tank with integrated retention for lubricating oil (Marpol I);
- 1 drip tray for oil and fuel oil filters;
- 1 pallet-box for used oil cans;
- 1 cabinet for the recovery of used batteries.